[Teaching] Asking teachers: what support would you want to distribute OCaml to students ?

Amir Chaudhry amc79 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Dec 2 16:39:49 GMT 2014

Since this is for teaching, and we already have a teaching page [1], I'd expect this information to be available from there.

I suggest the following:

- The general question of how you make a collection of packages available could go on the OPAM FAQ -- it's not just for students (so I'd change the title).

- Additional information, on the use-case for teaching, is added to the teaching page. Ideally, with a brief example/link of how a course has used it.

[1] http://ocaml.org/learn/teaching-ocaml.html

Amir