[wg-camlp4] Time for a summary?

Yaron Minsky yminsky at janestreet.com
Tue Feb 5 12:43:10 GMT 2013

There have been so many detailed and thoughtful emails that it's hard
to keep up with the deluge.  I would humbly submit that this would be
a good time for one of the organizers (Leo or Alain) to put together a
summary of the different positions that have been expressed about how
ppx might work, so that one could read over and think through those.
Right now, I have a hard time keeping the current state of the
conversation in my head, and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone.