[wg-camlp4] benchmarks

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Mon Feb 11 14:30:35 GMT 2013

Fix the underlying problem.  There are several build system efforts ongoing
at the moment from various folk at JSC/Citrix/other, and we need to tackle
that problem head-on.

There'll be a wg-build mailing list next month, after some preparatory work
has been done by the people involved.  It's fairly off-topic for this list,
so I'll defer further discussion until then.

-anil