[wg-windows] dynlink.cmxa missing in cygwin builds

Makofka, Douglas S Douglas_Makofka at cable.comcast.com
Tue Jul 7 20:54:44 BST 2015

I have OPAM running in Cygwin. I'm trying some basic builds like camlp4. It's choking because dynlink.cmxa isn't in the library. I'm using 4.02.1 .  It is not in the 'system' installation either (4.01.0). I seem to remember some issue with Cygwin and native executables - but it was a few years ago, so maybe I'm imagining things. Anyway, is this an OPAM issue or did I mess up some other configuration?
Thanks,
Doug makofka