[wg-windows] Improving the state of OCaml on Windows

Thomas Braibant thomas.braibant at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 12:05:09 BST 2015

Hi David,

I have some installation scripts that were used to bring Cygwin (as the
environment), WODI (that compiles OCaml using the mingw toolchains), and a
few libraries (some from WODI, some from sources) on a bare Windows
machine. I tried to hack the scripts to do the same thing + installing OPAM
via WODI's OCaml. (I think that could be a first step toward porting some
of the WODI packages to an opam-windows repository.) I have fixed a few
issues, but it looks like you are a bit farther than me on this side. Would
you consider providing the sources of your OPAM port to try to share the
work?

Best,
Thomas