[compiler-hacking] OCaml compiler hacking evening next Friday (28th August)

Jeremy Yallop yallop at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 14:18:00 BST 2015

We'll be meeting in FW26 in the Computer Lab next Friday (28th August
2015) for another evening of compiler hacking.  All welcome!

We'll also be having an afternoon of OCaml- and ML-related talks
beforehand, with titles suspiciously similar to talks at the ML and
OCaml Workshops the following week.

The website has the schedule and other details:

   http://ocamllabs.github.io/compiler-hacking/2015/08/20/mini-workshop.html

If you're planning to come along to either the talks or to compiler
hacking, please add yourself to the poll:

   http://doodle.com/82arpxipidgqbvwi