[compiler-hacking] Compiler hacking evening next Tuesday (10th February)

Yotam Barnoy yotambarnoy at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 19:46:40 GMT 2015

I've found a link describing how to use twitch (mostly used by gamers) for
this kind of thing:
https://thelevelupnews.wordpress.com/2014/11/12/teaching-with-twitch-or-how-to-livestream-your-lectures-without-university-support/

but it seems like Google Hangouts On Air (
https://plus.google.com/hangouts/onair) is now the right way to go. It'll
even save it to youtube when you're done.

Wifi is bad in the computer lab? How ironic. How about an ethernet
connection then?