[compiler-hacking] Compiler and Mirage Hacking (Weds 9 November 630pm onwards, Pembroke College)

Gemma Gordon gg417 at cl.cam.ac.uk
Wed Nov 2 11:17:58 GMT 2016

Hi all,

The evenings are getting dark - come and hack with us!

Next Wednesday evening is our Autumn Compiler Hacking event at Pembroke
College. This time we are opening it up to a wider group and we are
inviting the MirageOS team to join us while they are preparing for the new
release.

If you'd like to work on fixing bugs, writing docs, creating tutorials,
sorting through PRs, writing up some short blog posts or just learning more
about OCaml and Mirage, then come and join us.

There are lots of mini projects that you might find interesting:

* Compiler:
https://github.com/ocamllabs/compiler-hacking/wiki/Things-to-work-on
* Mirage Pioneer Projects: http://canopy.mirage.io/Projects

Let us know if there is something you'd like to work on!

We will be in N7 (through the second archway on the left) from 630pm
onwards, please indicate your interest via the Doodle (
http://doodle.com/poll/fsy7gue9xvbvvdm8), and let me know if you will be
eating with us. You can eat in the buttery (between 545pm-645pm) or have
some buffet food in the room itself - let me know your preference so that I
don't over/under order on buffet food.

More details on the blog:
https://ocamllabs.github.io/compiler-hacking/2016/11/01/fifteenth-compiler-hacking-evening.html

All welcome!