[containers-users] more deprecations(!), overview of next release

Simon Cruanes simon.cruanes.2007 at m4x.org
Thu Feb 25 15:36:57 GMT 2016

Le Thu, 25 Feb 2016, Nils Becker a écrit :
> congrats on the new release. i think the tutorial is an excellent idea.
> it's inviting, and it's a super efficient way for someone to decide if a
> library is what he/she needs. every project should have one.

Thanks! 0.16 is a big release, and the project needs to move forward, so
I hope it will help potential users to decide. I also feel like there
the rate at which newcomers ask about stdlib(s) on #ocaml has increased :)

Cheers!

--
Simon Cruanes

http://weusepgp.info/
key 49AA62B6, fingerprint 949F EB87 8F06 59C6 D7D3  7D8D 4AC0 1D08 49AA 62B6