[containers-users] plans for 1.0

Simon Cruanes simon.cruanes.2007 at m4x.org
Thu Nov 3 22:57:23 GMT 2016

I've been making progress on most points in this branch:
https://github.com/c-cube/ocaml-containers/tree/prepare-1.0

The issue lists most of the changes effected. I removed a lot of
modules, to re-focus containers around libraries
`containers`, `containers.data` and `containers.sexp`. Some other
modules have been rewritten to be simpler and cleaner (in particular
`CCParse`, `CCHash` and `CCSexp`). The branch is 100% based on Result
(no more poly variants for errors) and Format.

Cheers!

--
Simon Cruanes

http://weusepgp.info/
key 49AA62B6, fingerprint 949F EB87 8F06 59C6 D7D3  7D8D 4AC0 1D08 49AA 62B6