[containers-users] [ANN] release of containers-1.0

Simon Cruanes simon.cruanes.2007 at m4x.org
Mon Feb 13 10:38:57 GMT 2017

Le Mon, 13 Feb 2017, Nils Becker a écrit :
> ditto. i upgraded to 1.0 and found no major breakage. (i guess i was not
> using much of the breadth of the library ;) great work!

Heh, I'm fixing some of the breakages in my own projects right now.
Mostly, related to the now-defunct ugly "or_" named argument, some
renamed List functions, and the new printers. But it's still nice that
containers has gone such a long way :-)

--
Simon Cruanes

http://weusepgp.info/
key 49AA62B6, fingerprint 949F EB87 8F06 59C6 D7D3  7D8D 4AC0 1D08 49AA 62B6