[ocaml-ctypes] Runtime Lock

Trevor Smith trevorsummerssmith at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 17:09:53 GMT 2014

Hello,

Following up from a thread "Lifecycle of a callback?" discussed on this
list: I want to double check my thinking.

The C functions I am calling in libuv mostly do one thing: put a struct
representing the system call to call, and the callback to run once the
system call is called, on a queue that another thread will work on. If my
understanding is correct, the runtime lock would need to be re-acquired
when the OCaml callback is ran. However, it's not clear to me how to do
this.

Thoughts? Thanks.

Trevor