[ocaml-ctypes] Passing a pointer to a struct by address

Thomas Braibant thomas.braibant at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 09:31:57 BST 2014

Hi list,

I am struggling with one part of a binding I am working on, which
requires me to give a pointer to a pointer to a struct as an argument
to a function. The idea is that this corresponds to giving a pointer
to a struct by address to the function, which is free to use its
return type to return error codes.

What would be the correct idiom to do that? I could not find a way to
get the address of a pointer in Ctypes itself, and I wonder if that
would even be possible?

Best,
Thomas

(My subscription to this list is still in limbo, so do not forget to CC me ;))