[ocaml-infra] opass - password management

Malcolm Matalka mmatalka at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 12:31:28 GMT 2012

Anil had mentioned using opass for password management in another email,
I wasn't on the mailing list then so I can't respond to it, but I wanted
to mention that I tagged a new version of opass today[1].  Updates
include editing entries and deleting them.  I will be adding the ability
to export the database so one can easily get out of opass if they no
longer like it.  Features requests, pull requests, and bug reports are
all welcome.

Let me know if you want to use it and have questions or concerns about
it, but my feelings won't be hurt if a better solution is chosen :)

/Malcolm

[1] https://github.com/orbitz/opass/tree/0.2.0