[ocamlweb-devel] problem compiling the site

Maxence Guesdon maxence.guesdon at inria.fr
Tue Dec 18 15:48:11 GMT 2012

On Tue, 18 Dec 2012 10:04:27 -0500
Ashish Agarwal <agarwal1975 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Maxence, I'm forwarding to you as I just got a message saying you're no
> longer on the mailing list.

Indeed, I had some time today to have a look at the site sources but
since I was blocked I did something else :-)

> On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 9:58 AM, Sylvain Le Gall <sylvain at le-gall.net>wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Check that the META of OASIS package contain "dynrun" and that the
> > corresponding .cmo/.cma is installed. If this not the case, there is
> > something missing in the installation.

There are present.

> > Further check:
> > - the include path that leads to OASIS package directory is set correctly
> > and not overriden

I don't known where to look at this include path. I suspect that since
I used opam's system, the .cm* files were looked for in my system ocaml
directory rather than in .opam/system/lib directory.

I already removed everything so I can't test further.

thanks for your answer anyway.

By the way, regarding the site sources, I was quite amazed to see so
many duplication of code between french and english pages, and no code
hilighting in online ocaml code.

Just my 2 cents,

Regards,

Maxence