[ocaml-infra] Fwd: Redesigning OCaml.org

Ashish Agarwal agarwal1975 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 21:45:36 BST 2013

The challenge is that we're building a site targeting multiple groups. I
accept that the front page should aim to attract new users (although I
think a footer with a sitemap could help those of us wanting quick access
too). Many other pages are for experienced users. For reference, here is
the June google analytics report [1]. Unfortunately, it just confirms the
challenge. Returning Visitors and New Visitors constitute an exact 50/50
split of our visitors.

[1]
http://cims.nyu.edu/~agarwal/download/Analytics%20ocaml.org%20Audience%20Overview%2020130601-20130630.pdf