[ocaml-infra] Booth material for OCaml

Sylvain Le Gall sylvain at le-gall.net
Fri Feb 8 17:01:00 GMT 2013

2013/2/8 Ashish Agarwal <agarwal1975 at gmail.com>:
> If you can have iPads and/or laptops setup, I'd put one on try.ocamlpro.com
> and one on ocaml.org.

iPad, you are kidding me ;-)

I can have a Nexus 7/10 device, but the best option will probably be a
Chromebook.

I buy the idea of try.ocamlpro.com and the website. Although, since
its me (sorry), I need to talk about forge.ocamlcore.org....

> We should find a vendor to make us stickers, mugs, and T-shirts. We could
> simply use the new OCaml logo currently being designed. Ideally, we'd have
> these for sale at the next OCaml Users Meeting. Maybe OCaml Labs could
> provide the upfront costs in the hopes of recovering expenses through sales?

Mugs/T-Shirts not sure. Stickers/Posters YES. My company allows me to
expense for printing a poster...

The even is set to happen on 8/3/2013, if I can have a nice poster to
print before it would be super nice...

Where is the OCaml logo being designed ?