[ocaml-infra] puppet

Sylvain Le Gall sylvain+ocaml at le-gall.net
Sat Jan 5 22:08:32 GMT 2013

Hi,

I just created the repository ocaml.org-puppet. I need to upgrade the
current forge installation and will take advantage of this time to populate
this repository with the rule needed.

Don't hesitate to comment, I have my own way of using puppet maybe there
are some experts around that can do better than me ;-)

Don't expect any significant content before I start upgrading
forge.ocamlcore.org -- which will be advertised publicly on caml-list and
feeds.

Regards
Sylvain