[ocamlweb-devel] syntax highlighting

Thomas Gazagnaire thomas at gazagnaire.org
Tue Jan 8 08:40:06 GMT 2013

Hi,

JWIY, this is the way we are using CoW (for openmirage.org, www.ocamlpro.com and opam.ocamlpro.com for instance). Most of the content is written in (github) markdown and that works fairly well - which also means the contents is editable using the github user-friendly interface. The only custom extension of markdown that we are sometimes using is a way to add div section in the document, which help formatting the output.

--
Thomas