[ocamlweb-devel] syntax highlighting

Maxence Guesdon maxence.guesdon at inria.fr
Tue Jan 8 18:11:45 GMT 2013

On Tue, 8 Jan 2013 12:55:06 -0500
Ashish Agarwal <agarwal1975 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 12:21 AM, Christophe TROESTLER <
> Christophe.Troestler at umons.ac.be> wrote:
>
> > Another question: Is there a way to include an ocaml file ?
> >
> > There was a couple of days ago but I removed if — it enabled to select
> > lines but it was considered too brittle.
> >

> Probably Maxence meant including entire files, which would be easy enough.
> The brittle-ness arose from specifying specific lines within a file to
> include, which would get out of sync whenever you modified the file.

Exactly. I encountered the same questions in stog. Another idea would
be to read a whole file with the toplevel and access the environment to
be able to get the location of the code for a given value id, for
example. Or use an ocamldoc dump to insert only some values or types.
But the first need was indeed to include a whole file.

- m