[ocaml-infra] blog.ocaml.org

Leo White lpw25 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Jan 8 21:03:34 GMT 2013

I think that both those examples would be better posted on someone's blog
and fed through the Planet. And I think the same could probably be said of
anything that might go on blog.ocaml.org.

If something is important then it should have its own page, but if it is
just something interesting that you would like to share with people then it
is probably better to put it on a personal blog.

Just my two cents.

Regards,

Leo

P.S. I also think that those kind of "see, people do use our language"
pages seem a bit desparate on an official website. You don't see a "Python
success stories" page on www.python.org.