[ocaml-infra] ocaml.org on 1st page of google query for ocaml.

Sylvain Le Gall sylvain at le-gall.net
Fri Jan 18 17:37:24 GMT 2013

Just had a quick look at the stats, and there are some surprises....

Top OS: Windows (33%), then Linux and Mac...
Top social referrer: Twitter, then Stack Overflow and G+.
Country: US (27%), France (12%)

Here are the fact I am surprised about:
- people seems to think that the OCaml community is UNIX centric... seems
to be not that true (at least 1/3 are not using UNIX based system)
- I was expecting to see reddit in the top social referrer and G+ far
below.... this is not the case
- I was expecting to see at least France in top position here.

Overall I am surprised by this stats. I think we should take another look
in 6 months.