[ocaml-infra] Github down again

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Fri Nov 1 08:35:33 GMT 2013

I'm a little confused -- the intention behind git.ocaml.org is to act
as a mirror for major OCaml repositories, so putting a dependency on Forge
doesn't seem right.  What's the goal of the scripts you are talking about
below?

I'm thinking that we simply specify a list of Git URLs somewhere, and
they are picked up by git.ocaml.org to publish as a mirror.  That could
include a list exported by the Forge of its projects (that use Git), as
well as others on GitHub.

-anil