[ocaml-infra] Github down again

Amir Chaudhry amc79 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Nov 1 12:02:18 GMT 2013

I'm still confused by this. What Anil and Gabriel pointed out makes sense to me (having a mirror of certain repos) and was discussed in the past. You seem to be talking about a method for managing a group of users but I don't actually see why that's necessary here.

Best wishes,
Amir

--
sent via mobile