[ocaml-infra] Fusionforge fork in ocaml.org github

Sylvain Le Gall sylvain at le-gall.net
Tue Oct 1 22:51:27 BST 2013

2013/10/1 Anil Madhavapeddy <anil at recoil.org>:
> On 1 Oct 2013, at 19:09, Sylvain Le Gall <sylvain at le-gall.net> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> As part of migrating the ocaml forge to ocaml.org, I would like to create a
> fork of fusionforge running on the current forge in a github under the
> ocaml.org account.
>
> Sure; do you need a private account, or are the secure bits stored
> elsewhere?

The secure bits will be stored somewhere else, this is mainly to store
a pure fork of fusionforge and allow people to help me on the forge
maintenance (like creating a github plugin for it ;-). I will also
maybe create forge.o.o-tools for the various maintenance scripts (I
could create them in fusionforge but I would like to keep the
directory mergeable with the upstream).

Thanks a lot
Sylvain