[ocaml-infra] Migrating to the new ocaml.org design

Sylvain Le Gall sylvain+ocaml at le-gall.net
Tue Oct 29 15:04:32 GMT 2013

2013/10/29 Amir Chaudhry <amc79 at cam.ac.uk>:
> I guess the simplest way is to point you to a set of commits we've made on an existing fork of the site [1].  That way you can see the intermediate steps that happen during Step 2.  This step is scripted so I hope that clarifies what I meant when I said 'clean up and replay our git commits' on the redesign branch.  At the moment, we're still cleaning things up.
>
> Although you can do it now, my preference is to add the OCaml on G+ button on the redesign branch.  There shouldn't be any issue with HTML.
>
> Does that help to clarify?

Yes.

I would like in fact to change some stuff in the new design to make
some of the forge/planet/oasis/g+/twitter/linkedin a little more
prominent. No big ads but enough to feel that I am part of the
community. So I think I'll wait for the redesign branch to send PR.

Please  go ahead with your plan and let's talk about real changes (I
mean OK for the redesign, but I will propose some changes to the
content when you reach step 3.)

Does it make sense ?

Cheers
Sylvain