[ocaml-infra] Github down again

Sylvain Le Gall sylvain+ocaml at le-gall.net
Thu Oct 31 13:21:07 GMT 2013

I think the best place to have this kind of mirror is in Forge (but I
think you agree if I understand you correctly).

Proposal:
- create a forge.ocamlcore.org project called "github-mirror"
- have a main git repository (in github or in the forge) that contains
a file "github-url-to-mirror"

In a cronjob on ssh.ocamlcore.org:
- checkout the main git repository
- loop over the entries of github-url-to-mirror and check them out in
/home/group/github-mirror/gitroot/

For the nice GitLab interface, contact me so that we can install the
required DB and ruby packages. However you'll probably have to install
gitlab by yourself, except if you know where I can find a debian
package for it, and point it to /home/group/github-mirror/gitroot...

User signup -> agree that it should be disabled.

Does it make sense ?

Regards
Sylvain