[ocaml-infra] Is there a compilation farm for OCaml open source projects somewhere?

Sylvain Le Gall sylvain+ocaml at le-gall.net
Fri Sep 13 11:49:54 BST 2013

I think OCaml Labs is doing something about it, although it will be
super nice to have some reporting interfaces to display results of
build done anywhere.

E.g. I have a jenkins instance with slaves on 3 arches (RPi,
Linux/i386, Linux/amd64, with Win7, Mac OS X and FreeBSD installed but
not yet setup). I would like to have a common piece of infrastructure
to upload the JUnit XML output + set the build status to GREEN when it
succeeds  on one of my worker. I compile against HEAD of my VCS but
using OPAM (well GODI for now, but I plan to migrate). This can be as
simple as a FTP server where you need to put a bunch of HTML files but
that will be a central place to gather build data.