[ocaml-infra] ocaml.org licensing

Ashish Agarwal agarwal1975 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 17:30:36 GMT 2014

Thanks everyone for the many useful comments. We've reached consensus on
most points, but here are a few that remain:

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 9:40 AM, Anil Madhavapeddy <anil at recoil.org> wrote:

> My only substantive comment is perhaps point D), regarding the copying of
> ocaml.org.  We should probably make it sufficiently permissive to allow
> people to build their own forks of ocaml.org, which would currently be
> forbidden under the terms described below.  Perhaps a clarification
> (somehow) or restriction (non-commercial use?) would suffice here without
> confusing matters too much.

In my opinion, forks should be discouraged. I agree with Fabrice that 10
websites on OCaml would be great, but not if they are forks of ocaml.org.
Different websites should be genuinely different.

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 6:21 PM, Florent Monnier <monnier.florent at gmail.com>