[ocaml-infra] Tuareg → OCaml umbrella

Sylvain Le Gall sylvain+ocaml at le-gall.net
Tue Jan 7 17:12:41 GMT 2014

I totally agree and that was the reason I once injected there ocaml-markdown.

If I am allowed to say something on this topic: the rule of thumb
should be "put a repository here when you don't have strong ownership
and that you plan to maintain on the long term".

I was told that there maybe some problem with github billing. I am
still not sure to understand what kind of problem there should be with
creating "public" repository, since it seems unlimited (this is not
the case with with private repository).

Cheers
Sylvain