[ocaml-infra] opam.ocaml.org timeouts

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Sun Jan 12 18:36:31 GMT 2014

You've almost certainly got a transparent proxy or something else between you and the server (which is a fairly vanilla Nginx with no special throttling).

I can't really be more help without doing more active diagnosis I'm afraid, but you could use `opam-admin` to download a local copy of the archives and serve them via HTTP.

-anil