[ocaml-infra] Looking for a new home for the ocamlunix book

Amir Chaudhry amc79 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Oct 28 11:23:31 GMT 2014

On 28 Oct 2014, at 10:50, Daniel Bünzli <daniel.buenzli at erratique.ch> wrote:

>> How does one set up a 301 on GitHub pages?
> Google says https://help.github.com/articles/redirects-on-github-pages/

The above implies the need for a full blown Jekyll site.
I think it might be simpler to have a single html page with a redirect (as below).
My understanding is that we'd need a repo called ocaml.github.io with a single index.html file
It's not a 301 (permanent) redirect but not many people should be hitting that page anyway.

(I'm guessing at the above and some may consider it bad practice)

AC