[ocaml-infra] new mailing list for ocaml-containers

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Mon Sep 14 17:06:40 BST 2015

On 9 Sep 2015, at 14:19, Simon Cruanes <simon.cruanes.2007 at m4x.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> There are problems with ocamlforge's mailing lists (due to spam), where
> I just created a mailing list for my project
> https://github.com/c-cube/ocaml-containers . I was made aware that
> ocaml.org hosted mailing lists, and I would like to create one for
> containers users, if it is possible?
>
> The name would be 'containers-users' and the admin myself (at least for
> a start).

Dear Simon,

This has now been setup, with the default settings for lists.ocaml.org
(including moderation of non-list members by default)

You should have been mailed an admin password, and can access the panel
at:  http://lists.ocaml.org/admin/containers-users/general

If you need additional admins, you can add them there yourself.

cheers,
Anil