[ocaml-infra] Access rights to ocaml.org's github repo

Thomas Gazagnaire thomas at gazagnaire.org
Mon Jan 18 18:38:05 GMT 2016

>> Has it ever been up to date ? I thought Thomas was a member with commit
>> rights already at that time...
>
> Git log indicates that Thomas had commit rights in 2013, and even
> 2012... also in 2015...  ôÔ
> So the list has never really been up-to-date! :'D

Damn, my secret power is now known: I can commit to every repository containing "ocaml" in their name on GitHub :p

More seriously, I think I was able to push there unofficially because I was part of the "ocaml" organisation (as I helped Anil to set up the organisation initially). GitHub fixed their organisation ACLs recently so normally I should not be able to do it anymore if I am not in the team.

And also yes, I was in the initial ocaml.org team when I was at OCamlPro. I gladly give my seat to Louis or Fabrice :p

Thomas