[ocaml-infra] Access rights to ocaml.org's github repo

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Tue Jan 19 14:21:16 GMT 2016

Dear all, (+CC Xavier Leroy as an FYI)

Yes, this list should certainly be kept up-to-date.  The current set of ocaml.org-dev maintainers are:

- agarwal
- amirmc
- Chris00
- dsheets
- eelsther
- gildor478
- lpw25
- mauny
- pw374
- samoht
- AltGr (just added as requested).

Note that I am not on this list -- since the move of the compiler to the same organisation, I am dropping admin privileges for my account and am not an ocaml.org maintainer.  If one of the maintainers could update the list, I'd appreciate it.

Fabrice also said:
> it seems that all my work on OCaml-lang.org <http://ocaml-lang.org/> and on the French translation of OCaml.org <http://ocaml.org/> were not enough to be granted any rights...

Have you actually explicitly requested access?  I don't believe that rights are ever granted, which perhaps they should be.  I certainly have no objection to you having merge access for your hard work on ocaml.org and ocaml-lang.org. As long as all commits go through PRs and there is broad consensus for changes, we should expand the maintainer list to anyone willing to spend time on the website.

best,
Anil