[ocaml-infra] ocaml.org compile failed. What's the stable version I can compile?

Seung-jin Kim seungjin at seungjin.net
Wed Jan 27 03:10:32 GMT 2016

Hi,

I just compiled ocaml.org (github.com/ocaml/ocaml.org) and got this error:
File "site/learn/tutorials/camlp4_3.10/pa_foreach3.ml", line 29,
characters 15-31:
Error: This expression has type string but an expression was expected of type
         Camlp4.PreCast.Syntax.Ast.patt = Camlp4.PreCast.Ast.patt
make[3]: *** [site/learn/tutorials/camlp4_3.10/pa_foreach3.cmo] Error 2
make[2]: *** [gen_md] Error 2
make[1]: *** [staging] Error 2
make: *** [local] Error 2

This is from master branch.
What is the most stable version/branch/tag I can compile ocaml.org for
my translation test?
I was trying to find the info about most up-to-date stable verion, but
there is none.

Regards,

Seungjin