[opam-commits] Passed: gares/opam-repository#23 (release-elpi-1.6.0 - 3228f1e)
builds at travis-ci.org
Wed Jul 17 17:08:33 BST 2019
Build Update for gares/opam-repository
Duration: 31 mins and 45 secs
Commit: 3228f1e (release-elpi-1.6.0)
Author: Enrico Tassi
Message: [new release] elpi (1.6.0)
- `same_term` (infix `==`) for Prolog's non-logical comparison (without
- `set` and `map A` (`A` only allowed to be a closed term) on
`string`, `int` and `loc` keys.
- provide line number on error about duplicate mode declaration
- elpi-checker is faster and bails out after 10 seconds
- allow `AlgebraicData` declarations to mix `M` and `MS` constructors
- `Conversion.t` for closed terms (no unification variable and no variables
bound by the program)
- typecheck all tests and measure type checking time
View the changeset: https://github.com/gares/opam-repository/compare/d304b32471a4^...3228f1ed7e77
View the full build log and details: https://travis-ci.org/gares/opam-repository/builds/560038333?utm_medium=notification&utm_source=email
You can unsubscribe from build emails from the gares/opam-repository repository going to https://travis-ci.org/account/preferences/unsubscribe?repository=12544626&utm_medium=notification&utm_source=email.
Or unsubscribe from *all* email updating your settings at https://travis-ci.org/account/preferences/unsubscribe?utm_medium=notification&utm_source=email.
Or configure specific recipients for build notifications in your .travis.yml file. See https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/notifications.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Opam-commits