[opam-commits] Errored: mseri/opam-repository#170 (release-owl-0.7.0 - 2a1a35c)
builds at travis-ci.org
Thu Nov 14 13:09:22 GMT 2019
Build Update for mseri/opam-repository
Duration: 2 mins and 41 secs
Commit: 2a1a35c (release-owl-0.7.0)
Author: Marcello Seri
Message: [new release] owl-zoo, owl-top, owl-base, owl and owl-plplot (0.7.0)
* Add unsafe network save (owlbarn/owl#429)
* Sketch Count-Min and Heavy-Hitters
* Various ugfixes
* Owl_io.marshal_to_file: use to_channel
* Do not create .owl folder when loading owl library
* Re-design of exceptions and replace asserts with verify
* Add OWL_DISABLE_LAPACKE_LINKING_FLAG
* Reorganise Algodiff module
* Add parameter support to Zoo
* Two new features in algodiff: eye and linsolve (triangular option) + improved stability of qr and chol
* Implemented solve triangular
* Added linsolve and lq reverse-mode differentiation
* Fix build on archlinux (pkg-config cblas)
* Add median and sort along in ndarray
* Improve stability of lyapunov gradient tests
View the changeset: https://github.com/mseri/opam-repository/compare/4f87ac0f8e84^...2a1a35c59ddc
View the full build log and details: https://travis-ci.org/mseri/opam-repository/builds/611857742?utm_medium=notification&utm_source=email
You can unsubscribe from build emails from the mseri/opam-repository repository going to https://travis-ci.org/account/preferences/unsubscribe?repository=13493256&utm_medium=notification&utm_source=email.
Or unsubscribe from *all* email updating your settings at https://travis-ci.org/account/preferences/unsubscribe?utm_medium=notification&utm_source=email.
Or configure specific recipients for build notifications in your .travis.yml file. See https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/notifications.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Opam-commits