[opam-commits] Errored: gares/opam-repository#25 (release-elpi-1.7.0 - 47aa3a0)
builds at travis-ci.org
Mon Sep 2 15:35:21 BST 2019
Build Update for gares/opam-repository
Duration: 21 mins and 38 secs
Commit: 47aa3a0 (release-elpi-1.7.0)
Author: Enrico Tassi
Message: [new release] elpi (1.7.0)
- Tolerate trailing `,` in lists, eg `[1,2,3,]` is now parsed as `[1,2,3]`.
- Error if the input of `Parse.goal_from_string` contains extra tokens
- Binary conjunction `&` is now turned on the fly into the nary one `,`.
- Nasty bug in pruning during higher order unification, see LPCIC/elpi#36.
- `Discard` is now considered a stack term, and is turned into an
unification variable on heapification.
- `API.RawData.look` now expands `UVar` correctly
- `set` and `map` for arbitrary terms equipped with an order relation.
Based on the code of OCaml's `Map` and `Set` library.
- New API `map.remove` for maps on builtin data.
- New `ContextualConversion` module and `ctx_readback` type. In an FFI call
one can specify a readback for the hypothetical context that is run once
and its output is give to the ML code instead of the "raw" constraints and
- Commodity functions in `Elpi.Builtin` to export as built-in
OCaml's `Set.S` and `Map.S` interfaces (the output of `Set.Make`
and `Map.Make`). All data is limited to be a closed term.
- `Constants.andc2` was removed
- `FlexibleData.Elpi.make` takes no `~lvl` argument (it is always `0`)
- `RawData.view` no more contains `Discard` since it is not an heap term
- Pretty printer for unification variable made re-entrant w.r.t. calls to the
CHR engine (used to lose the mapping between heap cells and names)
- Pretty printer for solution abstracted over a context (part of the solution). In this
way the result can be printed correctly even if the runtime has been destroyed.
- Default paths for finding `.elpi` files fixed after the switch to dune
- A few more tests regarding unification, data structures and performance
View the changeset: https://github.com/gares/opam-repository/compare/d304b32471a4^...47aa3a021984
View the full build log and details: https://travis-ci.org/gares/opam-repository/builds/579826997?utm_medium=notification&utm_source=email
You can unsubscribe from build emails from the gares/opam-repository repository going to https://travis-ci.org/account/preferences/unsubscribe?repository=12544626&utm_medium=notification&utm_source=email.
Or unsubscribe from *all* email updating your settings at https://travis-ci.org/account/preferences/unsubscribe?utm_medium=notification&utm_source=email.
Or configure specific recipients for build notifications in your .travis.yml file. See https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/notifications.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Opam-commits