[opam-commits] Passed: gares/opam-repository#33 (release-elpi-1.9.1 - f3e36a4)
builds at travis-ci.org
Tue Jan 14 17:26:34 GMT 2020
Build Update for gares/opam-repository
Duration: 22 mins and 37 secs
Commit: f3e36a4 (release-elpi-1.9.1)
Author: Enrico Tassi
Message: [new release] elpi (1.9.1)
- Fix testing framework on runners pre 1.9.0.
- Line nubers after quotations were wrong, since `\n` inside
quotations were not taken into account.
- Name alias abbreviations are not refolded in error messages.
Eg. `typeabbrev x int` does not take over `int`, while
`typeabbrev x (list int)` does over `list int`.
- Fix type abbreviation refolding, was not working on some cases.
- Fix `is` function `int_of_string` to do what it says
- New `is` function `rhc : string -> int` computes the inverse of `chr`
View the changeset: https://github.com/gares/opam-repository/compare/a8bef00e66e8^...f3e36a49a882
View the full build log and details: https://travis-ci.org/gares/opam-repository/builds/637001661?utm_medium=notification&utm_source=email
You can unsubscribe from build emails from the gares/opam-repository repository going to https://travis-ci.org/account/preferences/unsubscribe?repository=12544626&utm_medium=notification&utm_source=email.
Or unsubscribe from *all* email updating your settings at https://travis-ci.org/account/preferences/unsubscribe?utm_medium=notification&utm_source=email.
Or configure specific recipients for build notifications in your .travis.yml file. See https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/notifications.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Opam-commits