[opam-commits] Failed: talex5/opam-repository#130 (release-0install-2.15.1 - d90b522)
builds at travis-ci.org
Thu Jan 16 16:16:43 GMT 2020
Build Update for talex5/opam-repository
Duration: 34 mins and 37 secs
Commit: d90b522 (release-0install-2.15.1)
Author: Thomas Leonard
Message: [new release] 0install (2.15.1)
- Replace `repo.roscidus.com` feeds with `apps.0install.net` (Bastian Eicher).
- Update fallback host-Python check for new URIs.
`http://repo.roscidus.com/python/python` is now `https://apps.0install.net/python/python.xml`, etc.
- Fix use of nested `Lwt_main.run`. This is now an error with Lwt 5.0.0.
- Fix bad error message when running as root with invalid `$HOME`.
If we're running as root then we check that `$HOME` is owned by root to avoid
putting root-owned files in a user's home directory. However, if `$HOME`
doesn't exist then the error `Unix.ENOENT` was unhelpful.
- Fix bad solver error. The diagnostics system didn't consider dependencies of
`<command>` elements when trying to explain why a solve failed. It could
therefore report `Reason for rejection unknown` if a solve failed due to a
constraint inside one.
- When using `--may-compile` on a local selection, set `local-path`. We already
gave the full path in `local-path` for other selections, and without this an
exception is thrown if we try to print the resulting tree.
e.g. `No digests found for '.'`
- Move windows C code to its own library.
This allows us to use the new `(enabled_if ...)` feature to enable it only on
Windows, simplifying the `dune` files and avoiding the need for `cppo`.
- Get the `windows_api` object via the `system` object, rather than making it a
- Remove windows-specific flags from `utils.c`.
Looks like these were left over from when there was more code here.
View the changeset: https://github.com/talex5/opam-repository/compare/8d7436a245c9...d90b522b8461
View the full build log and details: https://travis-ci.org/talex5/opam-repository/builds/638011499?utm_medium=notification&utm_source=email
You can unsubscribe from build emails from the talex5/opam-repository repository going to https://travis-ci.org/account/preferences/unsubscribe?repository=3399501&utm_medium=notification&utm_source=email.
Or unsubscribe from *all* email updating your settings at https://travis-ci.org/account/preferences/unsubscribe?utm_medium=notification&utm_source=email.
Or configure specific recipients for build notifications in your .travis.yml file. See https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/notifications.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Opam-commits