[opam-devel] license for passwdgen

Roberto Di Cosmo roberto at dicosmo.org
Thu Apr 4 17:04:02 BST 2013

Many thanks Sylvain,
     I had missed this, and it is indeed a quite valuable pointer.
I would love to see a standalone library for handling license info
in a unified manner.

--
Roberto

--
Roberto Di Cosmo

Professeur               En delegation a l'INRIA
PPS                      E-mail: roberto at dicosmo.org
Universite Paris Diderot WWW  : http://www.dicosmo.org
Case 7014                Tel  : ++33-(0)1-57 27 92 20
5, Rue Thomas Mann
F-75205 Paris Cedex 13   Identica: http://identi.ca/rdicosmo
FRANCE.                  Twitter: http://twitter.com/rdicosmo
Attachments:
MIME accepted, Word deprecated
Office location:

Bureau 320 (3rd floor)
Batiment Sophie Germain
Avenue de France
Metro Bibliotheque Francois Mitterrand, ligne 14/RER C