[opam-devel] opam-doc

Thomas Gazagnaire thomas at gazagnaire.org
Thu Dec 19 16:58:23 GMT 2013

I've just merged an opam-doc package into ocaml/opam-repository. Should land in your 'opam update' pretty soon.

So the new instructions:
1. opam install opam-doc
2. opam doc  PKG1 ... PKGn
3. open your browser to point to http://127.0.0.1:8000

The goal of that early release is to gather feedback, so please use and shout at https://github.com/ocamllabs/opam-doc/issues

NB: the package is only available for system compilers (and alias of system compilers) with version 4.01.0.

Best,
Thomas