[opam-devel] [Caml-list] Setting up OPAM in emacs

Leo White lpw25 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Jun 19 17:24:58 BST 2013

The development version of OPAM now has a "--sexp" option for "opam
config env". So after the next release putting the following in your
".emacs" file should be sufficient for most users:

  ; Set OPAM environment variables
  (dolist (var (car (read-from-string (shell-command-to-string "opam config env --sexp"))))
    (setenv (car var) (cadr var)))

Regards,

Leo