[opam-devel] OPAM + Docker

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Mon Nov 18 18:43:59 GMT 2013

I've made some notes about using OPAM and Docker for easier local bulk builds here:
http://anil.recoil.org/2013/11/15/docker-and-opam.html

One semi-interesting issue I've already discovered with depexts is that just a "ubuntu" tag isn't enough, since  some depexts are only valid in a specific version of Ubuntu.

This unfortunately feels like it might be a job for the constraint system and not for flat tags (since I want to say >precise or <saucy).  We could do it with flat tags for now, but I have a bad feeling that it'll get unmanageable quite quickly..