[opam-devel] [ocaml-infra] Is there a compilation farm for OCaml open source projects somewhere?

Sylvain Le Gall sylvain+ocaml at le-gall.net
Wed Sep 18 12:55:53 BST 2013

2013/9/18 Anil Madhavapeddy <anil at recoil.org>:
> [CCing opam-devel]
>
> It would certainly make sense to do some of it with TravisCI, but it hits
> its limits fairly quickly (non-Linux, non-x86, constraint exploration).
>
> I've been meaning to try Mike Lin's Travis/OPAM integration for ages, so
> if you get a chance to refresh his script with OPAM 1.0/trunk and give
> it a shot, I'd love to use it myself.
>
> http://blog.mlin.net/2013/02/testing-ocaml-projects-on-travis-ci.html
>
> (more testing always better, as long as someone can triage it, and Travis
> is very convenient to use indeed!)

+1 if someone can spend time on this. I'll add a .travis.yml to my
github project if it is possible (even though I have a running
Jenkins).

All this builder (Travis/Jenkins/ocamlot) are good to test a project
in non upstream developper environment and helps to catch obvious
error that will happen the first time someone else than the mani
developper try to build an OCaml project.

If you need tester, I am all for it.

Regards
Sylvain