[opam-devel] depopt constraints not respected

Roberto Di Cosmo roberto at dicosmo.org
Sat Apr 5 18:35:54 BST 2014

I see your point, and I agree that we should work out together a simple and
compact solution.

But to be safe we need a well defined semantics, and it's better to have some
time to work it out and specify it formally before coding, to avoid further
surprises later on.

Adding the conflicts line has the advantage of fixing the issue at hand and
keeping the flexibility of the depopts, with a marginal cost, in the meanwhile.

--
Roberto