[opam-devel] Package requires copying into a system directory

Dario Teixeira darioteixeira at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 15 19:19:07 BST 2014

Hi,

Just an update: in the meantime I've implemented a reasonable solution [1].
Basically, it installs sexp.outlang to share/camlhighlight, and uses the
patching-with-substitution feature of OPAM to patch one of Camlhighlight
source files with the proper path.  "Ain't pretty but it works..."

Unfortunately I've also discovered a linking problem with the native code
version, so I'll have to postpone releasing the new version and uploading
the package until that's fixed...

Cheers,
Dario

[1] https://github.com/darioteixeira/opam-dario/tree/master/packages/camlhighlight.9999