[opam-devel] opam 1.1.1 and aspcud 1.9

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Wed Dec 10 15:00:43 GMT 2014

See my previous mail for more debug information -- hope that's useful.

It may also be the version of Gringo or Clasp that is incompatible with Aspcud.
This happened before on MacOS X when clasp was upgraded before Aspcud:
https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew/pull/27871

I also note that Ubuntu's opam package only installs ocaml as a dependency
and not ocaml-native-compilers and camlp4-extra, both of which are pretty
much necessary for modern OCaml operation.  Any thoughts on making this a
harder dependency in the opam package?

-anil