[opam-devel] [ocaml-infra] Automatically synching GitHub pulls to OPAM

Gabriel Scherer gabriel.scherer at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 16:17:20 GMT 2014

I have a small (shell) script myself that I use on top of OPAM,
  https://github.com/gasche/opam-compiler-conf

As an alternative to merging yours upstream, would it make sense to
think of a way to centralize those shell scripts and make them more
easily available to the user, a bit like "git contribs"?